Monday, January 16, 2012

A Different Life Style

Arthur has been learning over the past several weeks about a different kind of life style. He has been learning about the life style of the people who call Germany their home. This picture show Arthur making a German dish with sausage and sauerkraut.
My great grandparents came over from Germany. So Arthur got to learn a little about his ancestors life style.
When I think about all the different places my ancestor came from, I get a better picture of the person I am. I am the combination of many nationalities. German, France, England and Ireland are just a few places that my ancestor's history are traced to.
Now I can trace my line to God. When I accepted Jesus as my Savior, I was joined to another life style. The life style of a Christian control my actions now. My desire is that I am able to past this life style down to my children and grandchildren and that they pass it on to their children as well. Only time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment