Friday, January 13, 2012

Twisted

Do you ever wonder why life can get twisted out of shape? Was it something of your own doing? Is there other forces turning you into knots? Whatever is causing it you feel helpless and all alone.
There are days that I am not even sure what is up or down. I look to the right. I look to the left. I see nothing but the mess that I have gotten myself into.
It is only when I look to the Lord that I start to make any sense of my life. He carefully unknots my life and straighten out the twisted mess that has me looking in all the wrong places.
When I turn my mess over to Him, I can find rest and peace in my heart.
Whatever has your life all twisted, give it to the Lord who will straighten out all the knots. Rest in the comfort of His love and find His peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment