Thursday, January 26, 2012

Watching You

I love the way the turtle in this picture is keeping his eye on the worm.
Do you ever feel like some one is eyeing you?
It is almost like they are watching every move ready to pouch on you, waiting for you to make a mistake. You search and see no one. Yet you can't shake off the feeling even though there is no one around.
Well, there is someone watching everything you do. Jesus. He is keeping His eyes on you ready to help you through difficult times and good times. He is not like a lion seeking to devour. He is like a brother, friend and savior seeking to guide us on the path we should take.
I take comfort in knowing that I am being watched. I hope that Jesus is pleased with what He is seeing in my life. As you watch me, I hope you see a little bit of Jesus in my actions. I hope you too can take comfort in knowing that someone is watching you.

No comments:

Post a Comment