Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Dive In

Sometime we shy away from what life has in store for us. We are too afraid to take the plunge and dive in. We don't want to get our feet wet. Yet God sometimes tell us that this is the only way to move forward in our lives.

















If we do not dive in and get wet we can not reap the reward like the gull who got the fish. I know it can be hard because we can not always know what the outcome will be. We might miss the fish and come out empty handed. There is always risk when we decide to take the next steps in our lives.
I for one hate getting wet. I would prefer to stay on dry ground. Yet I know that If God is calling me to dive in, I will take the plunge. I am afraid of water but I seek to serve God over my fears.
Until we listen to the voice of God and jump into the waters of life, we will never experience the wonder God has in store for us.
So Dive In. What do you have to lose but fear itself.

1 comment:

  1. Dawn,
    What an amazing gift the Lord has given you, to be able to see and capture such beautiful images of nature. Your blog speaks to a special place in my heart.
    Great work!

    ReplyDelete