Saturday, January 7, 2012

Four Season

Summer is when we all get to go out and play. It is the season for summer break from school, vacations and just enjoying the great weather when it is not too hot. I spend as much time as I can checking out the sights around my home. When I am outside I feel closer to God and spend much time in prayer. My time with Him helps me to collect my thoughts and face whatever trials I might be going through. There is so much to learn as I watch the four seasons repeat itself each year.
Autuum is really my favorite time of the year. The colors stands out and give us a view of what really is going on in nature. It signals a time for change and which prepares us for the long winter that may lay ahead of us.









Winter brings in the holidays and helps me to reflect on my family, friends and most of all God.









Than we go full circle into Spring. This is when we renew our lives and get back into the bussiness of growing.










I love the four season and the lessons the we can learn from them and the pictures I get to take.
Whatever season we may be in life we can take rest in kmowing that God is in control. There is nothing that we need to fear when we realize He has the season in His grasp.

No comments:

Post a Comment