Sunday, January 22, 2012

Intertwined

Sometime I find beauty in the most unusual places. I love the way the roots of this tree are all intertwined. This work of God brings pleasure to my heart.
Some may look at this and just see a big fat mess. They can't see beyond the maize of roots all tangled-up. But God had a plan while the tree was growing.
There was a reason for each and every root that sprouted. Some roots grew in strength to hold the tree, while others spread out far and thin in search of life giving water to feed the tree. God used every inch of the root for a purpose.
My life sometime seems to get all twisted-up. I get so intertwine in many directions. Confusion takes over and I find myself lost in my own mess. But God looks down and see His handwork in my life. Through the thick and thin He is there guiding me. He is making a clump of a mess into a work of art. I am glad He is in control of my life. I would have it no other way.

No comments:

Post a Comment