Thursday, January 19, 2012

I Got the Fox

Finally! I got a picture of the fox. The first time I missed my opportunity because my focus was on the squirrels running around a tree getting away from the fox. Another time I didn't have the time to get the camera up. The third time the pictures did not turn out well. I was beginning to wonder if I would ever get a picture of the fox.
What made things worst was the fact that other people were getting all kinds of great pictures. They seem to be at the right place at the right time.
Today as I was walking around I was thanking the Lord for letting me see the fox. I did not need to get a picture to enjoy one of God's creatures.
I was thinking that it was ok if I never get a good shot of the fox. So I decided to go to one of my favorite spot to take pictures. Just across the water laying on a tree stump was my fox. I could not believe it. He didn't move either. I think he was just as surprise to see me as I was to see him. What a blessing it was. When I decided to let go, God gave me a desire of my heart.
Whenever I am out taking pictures I seem to get a little closer to God. This is my alone time. Yet I know that I am never alone. Thank you God for always being there for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment