Saturday, January 14, 2012

Follow the Leader

I have watch these geese many times make their way through the lily pads. They always seem to follow a leader. Even in flight there is always one leading the way. The rest are depended on the leader to direct them on the path they should follow.We are depended on many leaders in our life from the President of our country to the head of the home. We rely on the church leaders to direct us spiritually and our boss at work to tell us what to do.The one leader we need to follow faithfully is Jesus Christ. When we follow His directions for us we cannot lose our way. It is only when we turn away that we stumble and fall. Jesus is always there to pick us and put us back on the right path. And believe me I stumble a lot.When I find myself face down on the ground from the mistakes I made, Jesus reaches out His hands and gentle puts me back in the right direction. He is always the leader that I want directing my life. There is no other for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment