Sunday, January 15, 2012

Paint Your Picture

Let me see if I could paint a picture for you. There are many ways to paint a picture. It could be through painting on a canvas, putting words on paper or taking pictures. It is a way to express your thoughts and ideas for others to see and understand the message that you are trying to convey.
I myself love to take pictures. I also love to put words on paper or in this case on the computer. The man in this picture loves to paint. He was nice enough to let me take his picture. Not only did I use my camera, he handed me his camera as well.
The picture I want to paint through words is; go out and enjoy the world that God has created for us. There is so much beauty around that we need to soak it in and share it with as many people as we can.
Yes, I know there are a lot of ugliness as well. Any artist will tell you that you have to balance the darkness with the light. I am just trying to shed a little more light in our world and to encourage you to paint your own picture for others to see.
I pray today you will see a whole new picture of your world through the eyes of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment