Friday, January 10, 2020

Blue Jay Stands Out


Looking back over the years of pictures taking in January, I noticed that the blue jay stood out. They tend to be more aggressive when I walk around putting out food. They yell the loudest and are quick to snatch the peanuts from the ground before the squirrels and other birds get a chance.

Even though the blue jays seems to rule the park, the cardinals, red-winged black birds and all the other peanut lovers can hold their own.

Where ever I go, I do notice that there are always someone there that stands out. It can be at work, church, or a family gathering. Most of the time, it is a good thing. But, once in a while there is that one person that yell the loudest and is quick to take the lime light from others. It is nice to know that all the others who are around can hold there own. 

Sometime, I like to be the one who stands out in the crowd. But, than again, I like being like all the others who are content to hold their own. So, Mr. Blue Jay, go ahead and stand out.

No comments:

Post a Comment