Wednesday, January 29, 2020

The Size Of A Camera


One thing my younger brother taught me several vacations ago, that it is not the size of the camera. While my cousins, my husband and I carried our Nikons and Canons with the interchangeable lenses, my brother seemed to take some breath taken pictures with his little hand held camera.

Kenny had an uncanny eye for seeing the detail of a plants, trees or flowers. He would take many pictures from all kinds of angles. He was not afraid to get down on the ground and under a rock to capture the shot he was after.

I saw the world of photography through a different view. When I look at all that God's has placed before me, I see more of the details. The world seems to have more to offer when I am looking to get a cool shot.

With each snap of the camera, I seek to capture that one of a kind picture. It does not matter if I use my Nikon, Canon, phone or that throw away camera. What matters, is that I take the time to look, get down on the ground and under the rocks to get that breath taken shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment