Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Hawk Corral


One of my favorite places to enjoy all you can eat meal is the Golden Corral in Aberdeen. There is a dead tree in the field that I sometime see different hawks hanging around on. This time it was a beautiful red-shouldered hawk.

I was so glad that I had my camera on hand. The camera on my phone could not have gotten this close up of this bird. I sat in the restaurant excited to get back home and put the picture on the computer, so I could post it here.

This year I want to show off the many creatures that God created for our pleasure. From the smallest bug, the most colorful flower and the plethora of birds, mammals and scenery's, I want to honor our Creator.

The hawk at the Corral is a good start to this plan. I enjoyed the good food and the good scenery.

No comments:

Post a Comment