Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Spoil Wren


This Caroline Wren is a very spoil little guy. He loves the peanuts that I put out for all the residents of the park. The problem is, that he wants me to take the nut out of the shell.

Some of the other critters that live here, insist that I break up the peanuts into small pieces. The titmouse, chickadees and sparrows like it this way. As soon as they hear the sound of me smashing the peanut in my hands, they are all over the trees waiting.

I do not mind though. If it gets me a chance to interact with these precious creations of God, my day is made. I have grown to look forward to seeing my furry and feathered friends.

I find that I am spoil just like the wren. I want them to show up each time I am there. They spoil me as much as I spoil them.

No comments:

Post a Comment