Wednesday, January 22, 2020

My Little Man


Today my little man graduated from high school. I know it is in the middle of January. He should have graduated last June. But, he goofed off and did not finish all the work in his classes. So, he had to go the first part of this school year to get all his credits.

My grandson has autism and always been curious about everything. He would get into everything, just to see how it worked. As a little boy, he was fascinated by construction vehicles. His favorite show was, "Bob the Builder". He wanted so bad to run one of these machines.

He did get a chance when he was a teenage. A friend from church owned a construction company. He would watch my grandson at church, so that I could attend the services. One day he invited Arthur to come and check out his place.


It was a dream come true for Arthur. He got to play with the big guns. Mr. Dean let him try out all the different machines. It was cool to watch him enjoy this adventure.

I do not know what the future holds for my little man. He is not a little child or teenage anymore. He is all grown up. Now that he is finished with school, the future holds all kinds of possibilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment