Monday, January 27, 2020

My First Fox Sparrow


In the winter of 2015, I got to see my first fox sparrow. Of course, I would have not known what I was looking at, if it was not for a friend who pointed it out to me. Whenever I would see George walking around the Mariner, I would get to see a new bird. 

This sparrow is one of the prettiest sparrow that hangs out in the bushes. It is only during the Winter that I get to see the fox sparrow. He does not stick around for long. So, it is a rare blessing to see one.

God gives me many little blessings Some will last a life time, while others, are here for a short time. Without His guidance, I would not know what I am looking at. Like my first fox sparrow, I can not wait to see what other blessings God has to show me.

No comments:

Post a Comment